[mythtv-users] Mythweb: Apache File Size Limitation?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon May 16 01:30:31 UTC 2005

Guys,

I've been playing around with Mythweb... it rocks!  On my system
though, I can only see a few of my recordings through the web browser.
 It's really weird, I made a symbolic link in my /var/www/mythweb
directory for video_dir that points to the location where my
recordings are, if I browse to:

http://mythbox/mythweb/video_dir

And look at the files I have in my recordings directory it lists all
the .PNG files and a few off the smaller .NUV (ones less than 2gb) but
all the big ones are gone!  There not gone, they just don't show up.
Anyone else see this?  Is it a known bug?  Is there a work around?  :)

Thanks,
-Greg