[mythtv-users] PVR350 recording issues

Mike Geisterfer m.geisterfer at sympatico.ca
Sun May 15 02:50:03 UTC 2005

Here's an interesting problem.

Did a search (Google and myth users) but no joy....

I moved my MythBox (mythtv 0.18/ivtv 0.2.0rc3j)  from development to
production (office to Home theatre area)

The PVR-350 (tuner 0) has a "wave" through the picture (Only in Live TV and
recording), It looks like signal strength issues but if I change to tuner 2
(PVR-250) it's clear.  The picture is clear on MythTv menus. (I use the 350
to output to TV).

I've checked the cabling to the cards, no change ... It seems to be the card.

So the PVR-350 records like crap and the -250 is great..

Hardware
	ASUS -A7VN8X-VM/400
	AMD Sempron 3000+ (I know overKill - xine dvd playback)
	PVR-350 (Problem Child)
	PVR-250
	Linksys WMP54G

Software