[mythtv-users] Installing MythTV on Mandrake 10.1

Azmat azmat.hussain at gmail.com
Sat May 14 17:26:21 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm encountering the following error when attempting to install
MythTV on Mandrake 10.1.

[root at localhost mythtv]# urpmi mythtv-suite
Some package requested cannot be installed:
mythmusic-0.17-1.mdk10.1.thac.i586 (due to unsatisfied libmp4ff.so.0)
mythtv-suite-0.17-1.mdk10.1.thac.i586 (due to missing
mythmusic-0.17-1.mdk10.1.thac.i586)

I tried resolving this by installing faad2, which contains libmp4ff,
but I'm still getting the same error.  What am I missing here?  In
general, where is a good tutorial for installing Myth on Mandrake?
I'm currently using:

http://www.byopvr.com/Sections+index-req-viewarticle-artid-13-page-1.html

Thanks,

Azmat