[mythtv-users] South African MythTv Users

Greg Wildman list at itns.co.za
Sat May 14 10:50:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 19:07 +0000, Peter Judge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone using MythTv in S Africa, and with what sort of setup?

Most definitely! I use the following hardware setup as a combined front
and backend (I take it with me to most places) :-)

EPIA 10K board
512MB RAM
160GB HDD + DVD/CD-RW
Cubit case with homebrew IR port on ttyS1

I must admit I don't use the "Live TV" option much these days. I mostly
watch videos. If you are looking for a TV listings source you can get
DSTV's one at ZAXMLTV - XMLTV for South Africa

  http://download.flash.za.org/schedule/zaxmltv.php

--
Greg