[mythtv-users] MythTV Install/Config woes (I need your 'expert tootilage'!)

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Sat May 14 07:36:06 UTC 2005

> bit painful.  And although i got Myth to run, it only tuned one of my cards
> (the 250), and the frontend would lock up if I tried to select the other
> card (the 350) by pressing the "C" key.  Add to that the fact that I just

It might help to know that by default, "C" actually changes the input, not the
tuner.  "Y" is actually what changes to the next tuner, so that is what you
need to use to switch from your 250 to your 350.  I just tried changing
inputs on my setup (a 350 and 150) by hitting "C", and even though I have
nothing defined for any other inputs except the tuner inputs, it doesn't
crash but just goes back to the tuner input again.  So I can't explain the
problems there.  I hope at least this much helps some.

~Lou