[mythtv-users] keybindings failing in 0.18

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Sat May 14 05:26:00 UTC 2005

I upgraded two different systems to 0.18 (using ATrpms rpms packages),
both with a PVR 250 w/ the grey remote.  Everything worked fine except
the remotes stopped being able to change channels correctly..  Anytime I
pressed one of the digit keys it would immediately goto that channel and
not allow me to specify a 2 digit channel.  I fixed one by completely
gutting the settings database and the keybindings database and
reconfiguring all the settings.. I just did a comparison of the two DBs
and can find no noticeable differences in the configurations that would
cause this issue.  Does anyone have any ideas? or where I can start
looking to what may be the problem??

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Website http://www.outoforder.cc/