[mythtv-users] commercials in Canberra ACT Australia?

Vincent Parrett vincent at vsoft-tech.com.au
Sat May 14 01:44:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:48:17 +1000, Michael Smith wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Anyone got commercial flagging working well for TEN in Canberra
> Australia?! I've found the possible problem with PS/TS modes (PS is
> apparently no longer supported so we must record in TS mode otherwise
> time sync goes off),

Do you have any links to information about this... I've been struggling with audio/video sync for a while now (using 2 DNTVLive DVD cards).  I often find it works find when I first enter live tv, but if I change away from 10 and then back again I have no sound at all. I'm based in Isabella Plains (tuggeranong valley).

Regards

Vincent Parrett

VSoft Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.finalbuilder.com
Blog: http://blogs.finalbuilder.com/vincent
Automate your Software builds with FinalBuilder.