[mythtv-users] Non-digital cable noob questions

Anthony Valentine amv at akvalentine.com
Fri May 13 20:29:42 UTC 2005

Seems like a good time to throw out this question:  Is the lack of a
remote and inclusion of an FM tuner the only difference between the MCE
and retail versions of the Hauppauge WinTV cards?

I would like to get the WinTV-PVR-500MCE for it's dual tuners, however I
am concerned with the MCE part.  Will this card still work with MythTV
on Linux?

Thanks!

Anthony