[mythtv-users] OT: Seagate 200gig IDE, $60

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:26:59 UTC 2005

> little note -- you have to have the rebate form *postmarked* before that
> date.  I got diddled out of a Seagate rebate a few months ago on that
> count.   Also, I would say take a look at
> http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=seagate+rebate first.  lots of
> people reporting trouble with those rebates for various reasons.   I
> wouldn't recommend it...

No :-P Take another look at the rebate form, it clearly states:
"Rebate request must be postmarked by 6/17/05" (That's June 17th)

The Rebate is only valid for purchases of this kit, from outpost.com,
between 5/13/05 and 5/17/05, so they have to have a reasonable
postmarking period (30 days after purchase, it looks)

 - Jeff