[mythtv-users] firewire capture and broadcast flag

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Fri May 13 19:20:55 UTC 2005

I may confusing myself with broadcast flag. But I've read somewhere that it
doesn't only apply to OTA. Anyways, I've read from eff.org site and saw from
a television news that DC court shutdown FCC's request about it. Am I
correct that assuming if I get comcast DCT6200 box and request for a 1394
output interface, I will be able to record in clear the HD content of a
program? Also, is DCT6200 a recorder or just a receiver?

Thanks guys!

Neil