[mythtv-users] Re: What is the correct version of Qt to use on FC3?

Paul mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Thu May 12 22:33:36 UTC 2005

>On 5/12/05, Paul <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

>> A quick fix for buttons not responding to the enter key is to
>> comment out the 'if (action == "SELECT")'
>> line in void MythPushButton::keyReleaseEvent(QKeyEvent *e)
>> in file mythwidgets.cpp. Around line 980 for me.

>Which will cause the release of ANY button to act like the SELECT key
>probably not what you'd want. Rather than hack up Myth with incorrect
>patches wouldn't it make mor sense to use a non-broken Qt?

I did say it was a quick fix. It works for me :-) I'm not having
the problem with releasing other keys that you suggest? The only
keys that react are SPACE/ENTER as it should be. I've been
using the patched version for a few weeks now with no problems.

Its strange the only program that I have found that does not
work properly with regard to the ENTER key activating push
buttons is Myth?

Paul