[mythtv-users] Re: What is the correct version of Qt to use on FC3?

Paul mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Thu May 12 18:12:03 UTC 2005

>On Thursday 12 May 2005 07:34 am, David Whyte wrote:
>> Hi-digity-damn!!! I just upgraded to 0.18 (atrpm's, thanks Axel ;))
>> and ran headlong into this problem.
>>
>> The alt+enter isn't too bad for me as my frontend is my PC (sad I
>> know), but I didn't realise this still occured until now. I guess I
>> need to do a downgrade :( unless one of the devs could shed light as
>> to whether this is soon to be fixed (possible in 0.18.1?).

>It's a redhat specific bug. It will not be fixed in Myth.

>Isaac

A quick fix for buttons not responding to the enter key is to
comment out the 'if (action == "SELECT")'
line in void MythPushButton::keyReleaseEvent(QKeyEvent *e)
in file mythwidgets.cpp. Around line 980 for me.

The problem with the buttons on the setup screens disappearing of the
bottom of the screen  may be caused by the bad urw-fonts package.
See this link:-
http://www.users.on.net/~jani/dvico-mythtv-10.html#ss10.1

Another possible cause may be not running X at 100dpi.

Paul