[mythtv-users] PVR-250 (-15 and -16) audio stops working?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Thu May 12 17:35:39 UTC 2005

 	Hey all... I've got a mythbox with two pvr-250 cards in it.
One's the older MCE (with the heatsink), and another's a newer one with
the TCL-200N tuner from about 6 months ago.  It's FC3 with all but
mythtv+modules-0.18 and ivtv-0.2.0-rc3j from atrpms.  Those I've compiled
from source, with just vanilla options.  It works fine for awhile, but
after a period of time (a week or two), the recordings stop having any
sound.  I need a reboot to fix it.  I haven't tried unloading and
reloading the ivtv modules since it's generally easier to reboot the whole
mess.

 	Just wondering if this is a known problem with a known workaround.
The archives contain *lots* of info on the latest (-150 and -500) audio,
but tough to wade through for a seemingly new problem (to me anyway).

Thanks,
-Cory