[mythtv-users] Myth Video Time-Stretch Possible?

Bryan Niederberger mythtv at bryweb.com
Thu May 12 15:17:49 UTC 2005

The time stretching feature of myth has met with extremely high WAF in
my household.  My gf loves that fact that she can watch more tv in less
time with this little gem. Now the gf is asking if the same thing can be
done with the DVD rips she has in MythVideo.  I have googled around a
bit and have found out how to change the playback speed of mplayer and
xine however these features don't do the soundtouch pitch correction so
everyone sounds like a chimpmunk.

Does anyone know if time stretch is possible with either xine or
mplayer, if so - what are the commands?  Thanks

Bryan