[mythtv-users] What is the correct version of Qt to use on FC3?

Frank Visser frank.visser at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:17:21 UTC 2005

On 5/12/05, William <wmunson at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> > Jarod's guide doesn't mention using a specific version of Qt
> > and if you
> > follow the instructions you'll get the latest version of Qt.  I
> > couldn't find anything in the archives other than a few entries,
> > including my own, about downgrading that were over a month old and a
> > couple about a fix for time zone offset I think.
>
> Dont know if this will help. I am currently running qt 3:3.3.3-0.1 on my FC2
> box with no alt-enter issue.

I ran straight into the Alt Enter issue, which is very annoying and
hard to find on the web (Googling for the problem is hard), Anyhow, I
am going to down grade QT, but I can only find the newest (broken)
RPMs & old 3.3.3 RPM's, anybody knows where I can find the most recent
RPMs which do not have the AltEnter problem?

Since getting my Nova-T hauppauge remote to work means patching the
kernel, I am getting sincerely tempted to reinstall everything using
Gentoo, since I  know now how to get the system working.

Frank