[mythtv-users] Confused about resolution for DVB-T

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:39:35 UTC 2005

> As an aside, I've noticed that if you press "i" to get the programme
> description when watching LiveTV on some of my digital channels, the
> description box comes up skewed to the right of the screen with the
> right hand end off screen. This makes me suspicious that a lot of the
> picture is lost off the right of the screen as well. How do I fix
> this?

This happens to me too, but only after playing with the aspect ratio
stretch key ('w'), or the zoom function.  I have stretch 4:3 as my
default and it is fine until I play.  I have noticed though (and
mentioned before) that at strecth 4:3, the osd text appears too large,
but when it goes skewed, it looks nice and tidy :|  I wish this could
be fixed.

> PS - I'm in Australia if that makes any difference?

Me too, and no, I don't think it does ;)

> Regards,
> Phill

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.