[mythtv-users] TV Out with PVR-350

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:10:30 UTC 2005

You said:

># cat /var/log/messages |grep "iTVC15 TV out" returns:
>
>localhost kernel: ivtv-osd: fb0: iTVC15 TV out frame buffer device

but I can't see that line in the snip from the message log at the end
of the email -did you just snip it off?  I think it should happen
after the ivtv stuff.

Other than that I can see much wrong with what you've got ( apart from
the Unknown parameter `test_image' obviously).

Also check that all you're cabling is correct for S-Video or Composite
(whichever you've selected) and I presume NTSC is correct for where
you are.

Good luck, and persevere, it's worth it.