[mythtv-users] Hardware Platforms

Josh Burks dotnofoolin at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:01:43 UTC 2005

On 5/11/05, Anil Gupte <anil-list at icinema.com> wrote:
> Thanx all, but I am surprised there are no readymade PCs with these kinds of
> cases?

Since the expensive, readymade route is where you want to go, have you
considered any of these:

http://www.hushtechnologies.net/start.html
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/generic_category.do?storeName=computer_store&landing=desktops&category=hp_dec&catLevel=1

I understand (from your first post) you haven't built a computer in
ten years. Well things are different now and alot easier, and any one
of the cases people on this thread have mentioned are perfect
foundations for an awesome, high WAF system. I would at least consider
building your own system before dropping the cash on a prebuilt model.

Just my $0.02...

Josh