[mythtv-users] Creating Themes

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:56:43 UTC 2005

On 5/11/05, Ashley Bostock <abostock at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a quick question on creating a new theme for myth, can you define
> more than one "watermark" to appear per button? and if so does the
> order in which it is in the xml file determine what gets drawn in what
> order (e.g. I want to display one image over the top of another).

hi Ashley,

unfortunetly i don't have a definitive answer for you as i've not yet
attempted to play with theming.  i have read the theme HOW-TO and
didn't see mention of more than one watermark.
(http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/MythTvThemes)
there may be more info in the archives if you wish to search.
i believe there was talk of updating the GUI/frontend of MythTv for
one of the next releases that would radically change the way theming
was done.  you will need to verify that with the devs though...

hopefully the HOW-TO will give you the insight you need.