[mythtv-users] Re: Commercial flagging problem

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:59:33 UTC 2005

There is a solution.  I had this problem too and it's because the PS
stream format is no longer supported.  Open mythtv-setup and go into
the settings for your DVB card.  Change the recording type from PS to
TS.  This cleaned up my commercial flagging.  It's now spot on.  Hope
it works for you guys, too.

-Greg