[mythtv-users] Best O/S

Anil Gupte anil-list at icinema.com
Tue May 10 14:35:22 UTC 2005

Thanx everyone for your advice.  Sounds like Knoppmyth is the way to go.  Does
it have everything one might need for development as well?  We want to
eventually write modules for custom applications on it.

BTW, I assume MythTV is GPL.  Does that mean anything we write as an add-on have
to be under GPL?

Thanx,
Anil Gupte