[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase and duplicate channels - UK

stan at stanandliz.net stan at stanandliz.net
Tue May 10 12:58:49 UTC 2005

I think that I am getting regional variations as you say. I only get one
listing for CH 4 and five, so that's consistant with what you say.

I am running mythfilldatabase from a cron job atm. I wasn't aware that I
could configure it from mythtv-setup!

Thanks for this. I'll take a look at mythtv-setup and try and see if I can
configure the channels from there.

cheers

Stephen