[mythtv-users] computer clock drifting

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Tue May 10 00:05:13 UTC 2005

On Mon, 9 May 2005 19:40:34 -0400
Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:

> This was the last thing I saw.  No closing credits or anything after
> that, so I did not know if it went a minute longer than that or what.
> I will live either way

That was exactly what I saw, but I also recorded American Dad (which
was right after Family Guy on the same channel). If Family Guy got cut
off, then American Dad would have had the ending. It did not. So I am
thinking that the broadcast was like that and we did not miss anything.

Although, the ending did seem kind of weird.

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net