[mythtv-users] Current state of a HushPC frontend?

Stutty stutty at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:48:10 UTC 2005

I'm currently using a Hush PC (the smaller one - not extended) with
EPIA MII 12K, and a PVR 350, and have no issues with overheating.

I'm using the EPIA's TV-Out, which have to say is not a clear as that
of the PVR350, but then I'm not using the NoScale patches as I'm only
using the released Unichrome drivers, not from CVS.

If I was going to start again, I'd have front-end only in the Hush PC,
and a dedicated backend elsewhere, one tuner card and one HDD seems
really limiting now!

Paul