[mythtv-users] Australian TV grabber (tv_grab_au)

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:21:29 UTC 2005

> *sigh*
>
> As usual I missed, the release version is at:
>
>   <http://immir.com/tv_grab_au>
>
> Only really foxtel channel list has been extended, so no need to
> download it if you don't use foxtel.
>
> Michael.

Michael - this is really excellent. Thanks very much for doing this
for us Aussies. I was wondering whether it's possible to enter
defaults into the config file for things like number of days data to
grab and default output file. If so, what would the syntax be? My
current file looks like this:

$conf = {
  'TZ' => '+1000',
  'services' => [
    {
      'name' => 'free',
      'region' => 'Sydney',
      'regionid' => '73'
    }
  ],
  'slow' => 1
};
$channels = {
  'ABC NSW' => 'nsw.abc.gov.au',
  'ABC2' => 'abc2.abc.gov.au',
  'CHANNEL NINE SYDNEY' => 'sydney.nine.com.au',
  'CHANNEL SEVEN SYDNEY' => 'sydney.seven.com.au',
  'NETWORK TEN SYDNEY' => 'sydney.ten.com.au',
  'SBS NEWS' => 'news.sbs.com.au',
  'SBS SYDNEY' => 'sydney.sbs.com.au'
};

Regards,