[mythtv-users] Using MythTV for viewing both TV recordings and video's in seperate directories?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:24:01 UTC 2005

> MythWeb has a separate section for MythVideo files.  Click the
> director's box icon at the top middle of the MythWeb page to get to it.
>
> Kevin

Thank you for the reply!

I did that, but in order to view the videos by clicking the file links
was to create the video_dir symlink in the /mythweb directory.  This
symlink must point to the directory containing the video files in
order for it to work properly.

The same is so for the recordings directory.  The recordings will not
play if the video_dir symlink is not pointing to the directory holding
the recordings.

So...

It seems to work one way or the other, I am hoping for a way to have
it do both simultaneously.

Thanks!