[mythtv-users] Re: Trouble setting up DVB

James Pattinson jamesp at hisser.org
Sun May 8 18:30:50 UTC 2005

Thanks. I have it pretty much working now. I had an incorrect
starting channel set I think.

The only (perhaps) thing that isn't working now is the EPG. I want to
use and have configured EPG over DVB, put nothing appears when I
press "i" . Just an empty box.

Also - mythweb shows no channel information.

What can I check for this?

Thanks again for your help so far everyone!

James