[mythtv-users] mythgame passing wrong options to xmame

Steve Quezadas steve at hydramusic.net
Sun May 8 18:13:07 UTC 2005

It seems that my mythgame is passing wrong values to xmame.x11 and thus
xmame does not load properly. I saw the entry that it was sending out
and it was sending two options that mame did not like:

"-sound" -and- "-nomouse"

I am using xmame .95 and mythgame .16  and mythtv .16 .

Is there any way to tell mythgame NOT to put "-sound" as an option? If I
try to select it in the menus, it instead puts "-nosound" as an option
which doesn't work either.

- Steve