[mythtv-users] Re: Trouble setting up DVB

James Pattinson jamesp at hisser.org
Sun May 8 17:49:33 UTC 2005

Hi Again

Well the scan seemed to work. It has populated the channel table, but
dvb_channel and dvb_pids are both empty! So when I try to "Watch TV"
and I get:

2005-05-08 18:43:06.933 DVB#0 ERROR - No PIDS set, please correct
your channel setup.
2005-05-08 18:43:07.934 DVB#0 WARNING - No data from card in 1 second.
2005-05-08 18:43:08.935 DVB#0 WARNING - No data from card in 1 second.

Are dvb_channel and dvb_pids supposed to be empty?

Cheers
James