Fwd: [mythtv-users] stop playing thumbnail after idleness

D. L. sharky at gmail.com
Sun May 8 01:42:24 UTC 2005

I agree.  I would love such a feature.

I have a backend server and all that preview video goes over the
network all day long.  I have to leave myth on the list of recordings
for my wife to easily use the frontend.  And of course, the cpu
consumption, sigh.

I tried using the still thumbnails (instead of motion), but the
frontend locks-up hard on the list of recordings screen, and I have to
unix 'kill' it.

Donn