[mythtv-users] Playlist Speed (Maintaining Time Stretch)

Mathew Mrosko mythtv at matmrosko.com
Sat May 7 05:36:05 UTC 2005

I was wondering if anybody has worked on a patch to maintain play speed for a
playlist, and how hard others think this would be to impliment.  I've only
peeked at playback code once, earlier today for a short time.  If it is
unclear what I'm talking about, here is an example... if you have a playlist,
and while watching an episode, you change the time stretch to 1.2x... when
that file is done, and the second show starts, the time goes back to 1.0x...

--
Mathew Mrosko