[mythtv-users] Broadcast flag thrown out

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Fri May 6 20:38:32 UTC 2005

This makes my donation to the EFF this year even more meaningful!!!!

One suggestion for people is getting your EFF donation through
gifts...  I was in a friend of mines wedding party this year and he
asked what I would like for a gift.  I told them make a donation to the
EFF in my name.

I got a free T-Shirt and sticker (although the bulldog one is still my
favorite) and one less thing to keep around the house... Also, got to
explain to a lot of people what the EFF does and where they can help.

Another tactic is someone offered to donate money to me for a small add
on to coppermine I did, I told them to donate to the EFF... I am not
sure if they ever did - but hey it helps.

Good job EFF!

--

Bill Chmura
Director of Internet Technology