[mythtv-users] PVR-350 with tv-out and PVR-150MCE combo setting

Larry Symms lsymms at comcast.net
Fri May 6 19:30:19 UTC 2005

This didn't work.  I got the same results.  If I switch the cards around
so the 150MCE is detected first its encoder works fine, but the 350
TV-out doesn't work.  When I boot, instead of the nice green tv-output I
get a flickery black image followed by no signal (my TV displays the
input number when when no signal is coming in).  X starts without errors
but no picture.  If I do dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video17 I get audio
but no video.  If I do dd if=/dev/video0 if=test.mpg I get a nice
looking mpg with audio (this also works with video1).  Here's my current
modules.conf snippet (note that the 150MCE is detected first):

alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias char-major-81-1 ivtv
alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c
options saa7127 i2c_enable=-1,1
options ivtv ivtv_debug=1 ivtv_std=1 tuner=47,47
options cx25840 i2c_enable=1,-1 no_black_magic=1