[mythtv-users] Mythstream (not mythstreamtv)

Morrison, Kerry E. kerry.morrison at nmci-isf.com
Fri May 6 11:37:03 UTC 2005

I checked when I got home and there is nothing in /usr/share/mythtv. It's all in /local/. I keep thinking it's plugin related  because everything elde seems to check out. I'll keep playing with it and if I get it working I'll post the results.

	I'm using MythStream 0.16_3 (
	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/streamtuned.html ) without any
	problems (and without the diff you mentioned).  Make sure you're editing
	the correct XML files (i.e. are you sure you don't have an old
	installation of Myth in /usr/local or /usr (whichever one you're
	editing) but running a new installation in the opposite location?
	Mike