[mythtv-users] Aspect ratio (16:9 anamorphic)

Jonathan Watmough jonathan.watmough at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:21:08 UTC 2005

Hmmm, on my box, the MythTv menus were all dreadful looking until I added a
DisplaySize line to my xorg.conf. It was usable on a panel, but on my TV the
menus were completely unreadable due to being too small.
Add the DisplaySize and it looks great. Even the OSD is useable (just) on a
TV, though it changes size depending on whether I'm in 720 or 1080.