[mythtv-users] Using MythTV for viewing both TV recordings and video's in seperate directories?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:46:00 UTC 2005

It seems that mythweb can only be configured to look at one directory
or another, but not both.  My recordings directory is:
/mnt/MythTV
My Video's directory is a subdir:
/mnt/MythTV/videos
And if I place the symlink /var/www/mythweb/video_dir to
/mnt/MythTV/videos then I can view my videos in the mythweb interface
for mythvideo; however, I then cannot view any of my recordings (by
clicking on them in the mythweb recordings interface).  But if I
switch the video_dir symlink to /mnt/MythTV, then I can view my
recordings, but not my videos.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!