[mythtv-users] PVR Hardware

Jason McLeod anakin at sdf1.net
Thu May 5 20:46:36 UTC 2005

I'm using a moded Xbox, with XBMC and it does a fantastic job of
integrating with MythTV.  Plus it will support HD, with the HD kit,
so you are good to go.

My backend setup is just thrown together with an old P3-800, and 3
drives  (60, 80 & 120G) in a logical volume for storing my
recordings, captured on a PVR-150MCE.  Now, I wish that I had bought
a better encoding card, as I'm finding a lot of scan lines, and
issues with interlacing, but overall, I'm quite pleased.

-Jason

Blog: http://jason.sdf1.net
GPG Fingerprint:
anakin at sdf1.net - A6CC 40B4 99A4 1C08 55A7  BCFC ECDF ED68 115E 5993