[mythtv-users] network drive for music

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:12:13 UTC 2005

On 5/5/05, gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) <glandix at lloydnet.org> wrote:

> why not do it via /etc/fstab?  coming from the linux admin side of
> things, i definitely prefer having all mounts coming from the same file
> so i don't have to manage multiple files each doing mounts in their own way
>
> -g-

Indeed, this is a good point.  However, it's one of those things that
I got working so long ago, I quickly forgot about... because it was
working ;)  It might be time to "fix" my setup though.  I didn't break
anything during the 0.17 -> 0.18 upgrade... and have been left feeling
unfulfilled.

(that last comment should be interpreted as homage being paid to the devs!)

gs