[mythtv-users] PVR-250 records only one channel

Leo Przybylski przybyls at engr.arizona.edu
Thu May 5 05:02:38 UTC 2005

Hello,

I believe I saw a thread on this earlier, but I can't seem to find it.
If anyone has a link to the thread from the archives, that would be
helpful.

My problem is that when I watch LiveTV with MythTv 0.18 using my
PVR-250, it only plays for about 2 seconds and then hangs and kicks out.
I see the following in my mythbackend output:
2005-05-04 21:48:01.391 Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
2005-05-04 21:48:10.967 joined null string in WriteStringList
2005-05-04 21:48:31.243 Changing from WatchingLiveTV to None

I am able to schedule a recording; however, no matter what station I
choose using the EPG, it only records channel 4. Very unusual to me.

Does anyone have any ideas? BTW, yes. I got tired of my bt878 card and
am now on pvr-250. I'm happy that sound finally works. If only I could
watch the channel I want for longer than 2 seconds.

Leo Przybylski