[mythtv-users] Pundit-r TV-out

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Thu May 5 01:02:30 UTC 2005

On Thursday 05 May 2005 02:34, Xiaotian Sun wrote:

> > 2) the ATI latest drivers don't compile for me somehow (FC3). Is there
> > any good documentation to make it work or better to not use them ?
> > Better : any repository that keeps working RPMS ?
>
> If it complains about libstdc++.so.5, then install compat-libstdc++
> will solve the problem.

Unfortunately that's not it.
It doesn't just complain, it spits out dozens of errors when I try to compile
the kernel module (I run an atrpms kernel, doesn't matter whether I chose a
2.6.10 or 2.6.11 kernel). The kernel is defenately not the problem here, it's
the drivers for sure. I just don't know whether anyone has got working
drivers for ATI for a 2.6.11 kernel.

It's the first time I use ATI drivers and as far as I know drivers it even
complains about calls that are already outdated a long time ago. Are these
drivers very old or did I miss something very obvious on ATI's site ?

Regards,
Marcel