[mythtv-users] Pundit-r TV-out

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Thu May 5 00:16:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a hard time getting the TV-out to work on a Pundit-R and wonder if
someone has got it working.

I tried the following :

1) through BIOS select TV-out :
    this seems to work but as soon X starts it gets distorted, which seems to
    indicate a wrong modeline : Anyone figured out a working one for PAL or
    NTSC ?

2) the ATI latest drivers don't compile for me somehow (FC3). Is there any
good documentation to make it work or better to not use them ?
Better : any repository that keeps working RPMS ?

3) any recommendation for a cheap PCI card with TV-out that does work ?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Marcel