[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Jerry Danzinger vipernightwolf85 at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 20:21:01 UTC 2005

Ya I have an svideo port on my rca reciever, and It works via windows.  The
only problem is I dont have the software that works for satellite in
windows.  The software I have from ati is basically for recording with a
cable connection.  That is why I wanna set up myth tv.  But now I am
struggling to install myth tv.  It's been a pain figuring it out, I messed
everything up first time around and had to restore lol.

<mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>Subject: RE: [mythtv-users] (no subject)
>Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 11:27:00 -0700

Danzinger