[mythtv-users] No signal on TV with Audio Authority

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed May 4 18:13:57 UTC 2005

 	I have seen some transcoder boxes that are picky on the polarity
of the sync signal they are sent.  Try adding/changing -vsync -hsync
+vsync +hsync at the end of the modeline.  You should also make sure that
the modeline is producing correct frequency output.

 	If it were me looking to see if it worked, I would put the output
(Y in particular) on an oscilloscope and see if it's got signal and sync.

-Cory