[mythtv-users] OT: Avidemux2 2.36

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:57:18 UTC 2005

Harvard Pan wrote:

>Mario,
>
>I'm attaching a copy of my mpeg2cut. It may be an old version since I
>haven't checked for anything new since I got it working. I guess i
>should have commented my code a little more. I just took a look and
>it's probably impossible to figure out what parameters to pass it :)
>
>Let me know if you need any help getting it working and I can try to
>comment it better or something.
>
>--Harvard

Okay, the first run didn't produce results, but i wasnt convinced that
it didnt work again, and found that i still had some temp files left
over from previous runs.  Running again with those files gone produced a
good editted MPEG.  Now I just have to go the extra step and get the
mythweb burning setup and I'm gonna be archiving DVDs soon.

Have you tried to push this fix upstream into CVS, or at least inquired
about doing so?