[mythtv-users] yet another apt-get problem. (yes i did an updatefirst)

iwan iwan at i-lusion.nl
Wed May 4 15:24:48 UTC 2005

?
hi,

maybe you can make your etc/apt/sources.list look like this:
# Minimal config file for atrpms-kickstart.
# Don't edit this file. If this file exists, then you have forgotten to run
# apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade
# Please do so now.
rpm     http://ayo.us5.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386 core updates
rpm     http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/3/en/i386 at-stable

Then run this command

apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade

after that you can try to do a YUM instead of the apt-get

yum install mythtv-suite

that worked for me

Iwan