[mythtv-users] Xbox - upgrade

Brian Meehan emt244671 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:26:35 UTC 2005

The package maintainer is at a conference and has not been able to
update the Xbox Xebian packages for Myth 0.18 yet. I believe that he
said "10 days" or so, and that was earlier this week. We should give
him the time he needs to get around to it.

As far as LIRC goes, unless you're using some custom rig over USB or
something, LIRC works out of the (x)box if you're using the xbox
mythtv scripts from http://bit.blkbk.com. Use the 4.5 beta one; it
works very well. I've loaded it onto a 1.0, 1.1 and 1.5 model xbox so
far without any issues. I've used Ed's Xebian loader 1.1.2.

-Brian