[mythtv-users] mythweb: Scheduled Recordings

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:47:58 UTC 2005

On 5/4/05, Lukas Kasprowicz <lukas.kasprowicz at web.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I tried to schedule recordings with mythweb.
>
> Searched for what to record and used following settings:
>
> - Find and record one showing of this title.
> - Recording Profile:                    Default
> - Recording Group:                      Default
> - Check for duplicates in:              All Recordings
> - Duplicate Check method:       Subtitle and Description
>
> After this in 'Scheduled Recordings' following entries were added:
>
> Wed May 4, 2005
>
> L  Charmed: Bezaubernde Phoebe  898 - ProSieben  Wed May 4, 2005 (08:15 PM)  1
> hr 5 mins
>
> Thu May 5, 2005
>
> 1  Charmed: Bezaubernde Phoebe  898 - ProSieben  Thu May 5, 2005 (12:50 AM)
> 55 mins
>
> Sat May 7, 2005
>
> E  Charmed: Schwarz wie der Teufel  898 - ProSieben  Sat May 7, 2005 (03:15
> PM)  1 hr 10 mins
>
> As you see the episode on Thu. is recorded. this is correct. Episode on Sat.
> is not. This one was not recorded earlier.

Lucas,

Are you trying to record a single episode of Charmed, or each episode
when it is shown? I use mythweb all the time to schedule recordings
(single episodes, whole series) - the settings you specified at the
top seem to suggest you only want to record "Charmed: Bezaubernde
Phoebe" and it has found 2 recording times for it - is this what you
are trying to do? I'm not sure why the Sat. episode is listed if it
hasn't been schedules separately, based on the recording options you
have given.

All of the dates are in the future, so no episodes have yet been
recorded. If you want to record all episodes of Charmed, you need to
change your recording options, so that you choose "Always record this
program on this channel 898".

Recording episodes based on their subtitles and descriptions can be
difficult if the descriptions are not the same for all broadcasts of a
particular episode.

Nick