[mythtv-users] apt-get errors //yum is the solution?

iwan iwan at i-lusion.nl
Tue May 3 10:12:47 UTC 2005

?
Hi,

I am expieriencing troubles with atp-get and I was reading a few posts here.
1 of the solutions where:
You must edit your /etc/apt/sources.list. The entry for
freshrpms.net is no longer correct. You need to add us5 to the front
of the address
That did not work for me.

Anyway I used yum to update my system and that worked...
is this the correct way to do this?

In this guide:
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php
They use allot of atp-get commands ...and I am kind of stuck at the moment.
Is there a way to replace the "apt-get commands" by "yum commands"?

Thanks,

Iwan