[mythtv-users] [OT] Help setting up Sky Navigator remote to replace keyboard/mouse under X

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:11:41 UTC 2005

On 5/2/05, Nick <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

> If any kind users could provide me with some *much needed* info, I'd
> be most appreciative.

See my configs here:
http://www.hippoit.co.uk/mythtv/

I use the remote as a mouse and keyboard, as well as for controlling
mythtv and xine.

I've found that the navigator remote codes differ from model to model
so you may not be able to use my lircd.conf as-is, but you can get the
idea from my setup. It's a bit of a work in progress though - I've not
got the keyboard fully done yet... A lot of keys to set up...

HTH
Neil

--
Neil Milne