[mythtv-users] log files anywhere?

Steve Quezadas steve at hydramusic.net
Mon May 2 06:58:31 UTC 2005

Whenever I try to play a game in mythgames, it doesn't work. IE, when I
select an item in the menu, nothing comes up. I tried "enter" key and
"space" key and nothing comes up. I want to check the logs to see what's
going on or what command is pressed, but I can't seem to find ANY logs
of what is going on. I tried running the mythbackend and mythfrontend
with verbose settings on "all" and nothign seems to be reported.

Does anyone know of a good way to debug this?

- Steve